INFICON UL1000 FAB – ULTRATEST™ SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
The INFICON UL1000 Fab Helium Leak Detector is best choice in economic helium vacuum leak testing industrial or semiconductor environments.
The UL 1000 FAB is equipped with advanced dry pumping technology, which helps the device filter out residues, test part and process compounds or carbon hydrogen particles. In addition, the instrument is upgraded with a maximum detection rate of 10-12 mbar*l/s with short processing speed and response time. Continuous leak testing can be done in the background at least two decades lower thanks to the IZero feature.
The “Dry” Standard for Vacuum Leak Testing in Industrial Vacuum and Semiconductor Manufacturing
- The smallest leaks can be detected through pump down and response time
- The IZero function saves users from having to repeat the test many times
- Make it simple to enter maintenance locations with little room by using a design that is nimble
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) made possible by a reliable two hot filament ion source with a three-year guarantee and a counterflow vacuum system.
- Very simple to use with a rotating display, leak notification that is both visible and audible, and an optional remote control
- Minimal maintenance thanks to an automatic calibration method and a built-in test leak
- Manufacturing industrial vacuum equipment with high requirements for cleanliness
- Vacuum components or sub-assemblies before they are installed on existing tools
- Maintenance work on vacuum instruments, with or without assistance from their own pumps
- Check and install gas treatment system
- Manufacture of semiconductors, flat panels or solar cell
HystrongICL is a leading distributor of INFICON instruments in Vietnam, with an experienced technical team
Contact HystrongICL for more information! Contact now>>>
Hotline: (+84) 865.733.288 (call/zalo)