EX-CERTIFICATED HYDROGEN LEAK DETECTOR
The portable leak detector Extrima from INFICON is completely safe for users. The instrument helps operators identify exactly the leaking positions, even in the most difficult leak testing environment like Zone 0 (corresponding to Division 1).
The INFICON Extrima is designed with high sensitivity, Therefore, it can quickly detect leaks in many differet industrial applications, such as aircraft and hydrogen cooled generators. Particularly, the instrument can reduce the average time by more than 50% for identifying, locating and repairing a leak. With Extrima, you will have a safe, precise and simple leak testing solutions for a complete fuel systems, both in production and maintenance situations.
The portable leak detector INFICON Extrima is certified for use in Zone 0, classification Ex ia, IIC T3 with ATEX, IECEx, TIIS, NEPSI and CSA certificates.
- Intrinsically safe: Ex ia IIC T3
- High sensitivity 0.5 ppm/ 5E10-7cc/s using 5% H2/95% N2
- Waterproof: IP67
- 1 minute start up time
- Unique selectivity to hydrogen
- Totally safe for using in dagerous zones (Ex ia IIC T3)
- High sensitivity and fast recovery allow for efficient operation
- Low and easy maintenance
- Portable, battery operated (more than 7 hours of use per charge)
- Innovative Sensistor technology helps the instrument use forming gas (5% hydrogen in nitrogen) as tracer gas
HystrongICL is a leading distributor of INFICON instruments in Vietnam, with an experienced technical team
Contact HystrongICL for more information! Contact now>>>
Hotline: (+84) 865.733.288 (call/zalo)
There are no reviews yet.