INFICON PEG100 – Penning Vacuum Probe
The Inficon PEG100 belongs to Inficon’s wide range of vacuum gauges. Measurement operation with medium to super high vacuum levels. Direct replacement for PENNINGVAC PTR 225 and PTR 237 series (Leybold).
Advantages of PEG100
- Measuring range ranges from 1 x 10 -9 to 1 x 10 -2 mbar (7.5 x 10 -10 to 7.5 x 10 -3 Torr)
- All-metal cold cathode sensor (Penning) with ceramic piercing connector
- High voltage drop after plasma ignition and titanium cathode plate reduces the risk of contamination, even during radioactive operations with argon
- Titanium anode and cathode rings can be cleaned or replaced easily
- Fieldbus interface (DeviceNet) for easy integration into systems
Application PEG100 Inficon
- High vacuum pressure monitoring
- Evaporation and radiation systems
- Measure and control general vacuum in the medium and high vacuum range
HystrongICL is a leading distributor of INFICON instruments in Vietnam, with an experienced technical team
Contact HystrongICL for more information! Contact now>>>
Hotline: (+84) 865.733.288 (call/zalo)
There are no reviews yet.