Sentinel Blackbelt Pro – The Next Generation of Multi-Test Instrumentation
The Sentinel Blackbelt Pro™ is our Next Generation of multi-test, multi-port, multi-channel test instrumentation. It manages and executes 4 part tests synchronous or asynchronous, at different stations, and all under the control of one Sentinel Blackbelt Pro instrument.
Multi-Channel Blackbelt Pro Test Instrument Improves Productivity
Mass flow and pressure or vacuum decay leak testing methods are used during product manufacturing and testing to assess leakage rates and verify the integrity of sealed parts. These non-destructive tests are used across varies industries and essential for quality control and compliance with safety standards. Trying to manage multiple tests, however, can slow production as you try to monitor and analyze data on separate leak testing systems.
Multi-channel test instrumentation helps streamline manual and automated leak testing processes by providing up to 4 individual tests in one fully integrated unit. These leak testing systems save space and time by allowing you to conduct and manage different types of leak tests throughout your production line. Watch the following video to learn more.
Multi-port, Multi-test, Multi-Channel; Configurable for Leak, Flow, Pressure, and Vacuum Test Requirements
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-with certified leak standard
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change/time
- Occlusion test (vacuum or pressure test)
- Mass flow direct flow reading
- Mass flow with certified leak standard
- This instrument is highly configurable and very flexible
- 4-port independent, synchronous and asynchronous test capability
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 port sequential operation
- Multi-test dependence programming
- Store up to 999 part programs
- 200,000 test sequencing
- Recall up to 1 million test records from internal memory
- Provide digital I/O control 18 inputs / 18 outputs with enhanced Tooling Control
- “SmartKey” digital ID tracking complies with 21 CFR Part 11
Selectable Test Parameters
- Quick Test
- Test Pressure Level Compensation (selectable on/off)
- Adjustable Environmental Drift Correction per test program
Hystrong is the Only Authorized Unit of Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) in Vietnam, with a team of experienced Technicians.
Contact Hystrong Vietnam for advice on installing the most suitable system! Contact now>>>
Hotline: (+84) 919-995-040 (call/zalo)
There are no reviews yet.